Sunday, April 12, 2020

Minor music change haha (oops)




Hello, I am back!

I have been debating doing this through the whole editing process as you guys know we had chosen a trap hood type music called "TIK TOK (No Copyright Sound) Rap on Beat HamburgHood Records - (FREE MUSIC, Trap, Instrumental, Beat). It is upbeat, instrumental, and trap. ----------->


BUT
After repeatly listening to it I have decided it sounded more like the beginning of a horror drama. The deep bass and repeated sound of the dark reminded me of a thriller or horror movie. When this movie is supposed to a Sports Drama that motivational and exciting. 
SO 
I decided to change it. It was a quick easy change. Since I hadn't cut any part or rearrange anything I changed it with motivational and sports-oriented music and since at the core, this is an athlete's story. 

I changed for PUNKY

I went to Bensound and I looked in the motivational/sports cluster and after filtered out what I didn't like I found it was right there. It's fast and determined just like Elena.
https://www.bensound.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=punky&sort=relevance&order=DESC
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR DONE

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ME HERE IS MY CCR https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LiLW9q51WVtpFHb6pJzEzT0p2hb7c6zC/view?usp=sharing