Thursday, April 9, 2020

AUDIO PROBLEM SOLVED/ Editing Updates

As said in the last editing post we had a big problem with audio.

Although I had decreased the volume of the music in the conversation was not clear and the video sounded awkward.

As said in the last post because I switched from video to iMovie I had new options for me.
- In iMovie I found the button to eliminate background noises this was the ultimate key to hearing the audio and still being able to put the background music.

Another topic I thought was important to discuss was the credits and how spaced they appear.

- The first title was SIMS PRODUCTION which is basically the name of our studio

-The two screens had nothing in order for the audio to recognize our main character and the setting behind her.

I skipped one clip in between credits so the audience wasn't always reading and so the credits were spaced out. I did not include credits in the conversation scene because I wanted the audience listening instead of just looking and reading.

3rd: A film by Maria Jauregui

5th: Sophia Blanco

7th: Isabel Gambril

9th clip: Written, Directed and Edited by Maria Jauregui

11th clip: Featuring Music by Hamburhood Records

13th clip: Cinematographed and Produced by Sophia Blanco

15th and 16th: (short clips so I put it in two): Starring Isabel Gambrill as Elena

LAST TITLE CARD: the title RUNNING OUT


EXAMPLE


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR DONE

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ME HERE IS MY CCR https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LiLW9q51WVtpFHb6pJzEzT0p2hb7c6zC/view?usp=sharing