Wednesday, April 8, 2020

CHANGING EDITING SYSTEMS

Hi, guys, I'm back!

As seen in my earlier editing post I was using the recommended wevideo.

I have heard great things about this editing site BUT it's not for me. I have used for other projects but it was really bothering me. Maybe it's because its web-based and not an app but it was extremely laggy and hard to work with.

- There was no way to mute background noises (maybe there was but I could not find it)
- I spent almost TWO HOURS trying to find a way to upload the fonts I had downloaded to use for the credits and the title.

- Not to mention when I tried to do it with a normal font I could not move the title card where I wanted to go. (and I couldn't change the color)
I don't know if it's me or maybe I was having a bad day but I was over it.

So since I had a MacBook I switched over to iMovie. I have used it for my childhood movie when I was little.

Even though I was basically done with my project on wevideo (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF PUTTING THE CREDITS) I decided to just push through and start placing the clips again. Since neither site let me copy and paste the video in order.

It was surprisingly  easier this time since I knew where everything went and how much to cut

On iMovie, I could use the fonts and cancel out background noises and overall I was happy with how it turned out


 X







✅✅

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR DONE

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ME HERE IS MY CCR https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LiLW9q51WVtpFHb6pJzEzT0p2hb7c6zC/view?usp=sharing